Eight teams that will take part in the inaugural TotalEnergies CAF Women’s champions League competition that is scheduled for November this year have been confirmed.
The preliminary qualifiers was played in six CAF regions where the winner earned the sole ticket with the hosts, Egypt taking the two slots on the virtue of hosting the competition.
WAFU B region will also be represented with two teams in the competition being the zone holder of the previous Women’s AFCON 2018 and in accordance to the competition Regulations of current Women’s AFCON champions.
- Three-time Kenya Premier League champions Vihiga Queens.
- Two-time Mali Women’s First Division League AS Mali.
- Four-time Ghanaian League champions Hasaacas Ladies FC.
- River Angels of Nigeria( 7-time Nigeria Women’s League Champions
. Three-time winners of the South African Women’s Championship, Mamelodi Sundowns
- Eight-time Morocco League Champions, ASFAR FC
- -12-time Women’s Premier League champions earned an automatic qualification as hosts of the tournament.
-Equatorial Guinea’s Primera Division Femenina champions, Malabo King