Former World Boxing Council (WBC) World Super Bantamweight champion Fatuma “Iron Fist” Zarika makes a return to defend her World Boxing Federation (WBF) Super Featherweight title.
Zarika has 48 fights under her belt: 33 wins – 18 knockouts, 13 losses and two draws, while Yazidu has 31 bouts: 20 wins, 10 losses and a draw.
The two title bouts sponsored by betting firm Betika to a tune of Ksh4 million are set for 10 rounds each which will be supported by nine non-title fights.
Ultra-Fight Boxing Series founder Maurice Odera said 11 bouts will be on the cards, featuring boxers from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Malawi.
FIGHTS ON THE CARD
1. Fatuma Zarika (Kenya) v Fatuma Omari Yazidu (Tanzania)-WBF super featherweight World title- 10 rounds
2. Albert Kimario (Kenya) v Grey Chimkwapulo ( Malawi)- WABA Intercontinental Super Bantamweight title- 10 rounds
3. George Onyango (Kenya) v Isack Mushi (Tanzania) Welterweight- six rounds
4. Ignatius Onyango (Uganda) v Joshua Wasike (Kenya)-Cruiserweight- six rounds
5. Gabriel Ochieng (Kenya) v Nick Otieno (Kenya)- Lightweight- six rounds
6. Nicholine Achieng (Kenya v Zulfa Iddy (Tanzania)-Super Bantamweight- six rounds
7. Wilson Olumbe (Kenya) v Kassim Mfaume (Tanzania)- Super Flyweight- six rounds
8. Bob Turyatemba (Uganda) v Dennis Otieno (Kenya)- Welterweight- four rounds
9. Douglas Kalule (Uganda) v John Juma John (Kenya) Light Welterweight- four rounds
10. Michael Nyawade (Kenya) v Ibrahim Odhiambo (Kenya) Lightweight- four rounds
11. Raphael Mutua (Kenya) v Paul Temba Kimani (Kenya) Lightweight- four rounds